It’s Gonna Happen
The 6th Annual & First-Ever Virtual Space Coast Charity Scavenger Hunt officially launches April 1, 2020. (No Foolin’)
The HISTORIC event will have two elements:
- A Daily Challenge for Prizes and Gift Cards. Challenges will be able to be performed at home with a cell phone for video or photo proof. Winners will be determined in many different ways. For Example:
- Most Facebook likes of a photograph.
- Video with the most views.
- Video with the most paperclips joined.
Each day will have specific rules and upload specifications.
- The Official 6th Annual (and first-ever VIRTUAL) Space Coast Charity Scavenger Hunt. April 1 to April 30. This will be a 30-day virtual hunt full with different challenges. The tasks could be similar to the Daily Challenge above, but not necessarily the same. The challenges will be family-friendly and will require family-participation. Song singing, song writing, photo challenges, puzzle solving, internet searching, Google challenges, physical challenges, mental challenges, video challenges, dance challenges, anything goes……all for the fun of charity.
Currently working our sponsor list for prize and awards! If you are interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will have a trophy sponsor this year. This is confirmed.
Be The First To Know
Sign up to get more information and be the first to know.
Why Play and Support?
Brevard Alzheimer’s Breaks The Model of Care
The Brevard Alzheimer’s Foundation has refocused our services because of these unique times.
The foundation has found new ways to help our most fragile seniors.
We have retooled our staff of 68 employees to help the housebound seniors.
We are delivering meals, delivering groceries, and most importantly, making daily wellness calls to our clients making sure they are healthy in their homes.
Unfortunately, we currently don’t have a funding model for this. We are doing these services because this is what our clients need : RIGHT NOW.
We need you now more than ever.
Your donations WILL pay for home-delivered meals, personalized telephone reassurance calls, trips to the grocery store.
Your donations as a player or sponsor WILL make a difference.