SUPERHERO TEAM (COMPETITIVE)
Competitive teams are made up of 2 players. The Superhero team takes the game SERIOUSLY, and when possible, will be given preference at the sponsor locations throughout the day. One of the players must be over 16 and have a car, license and auto insurance.
SIDEKICK TEAM (FAMILY)
Sidekick (Family) Teams are made up of a carload of people. It’s a day of FUN without the hustle of competing. Sidekick teams can participate in all the challenges and raffles. The big difference is that the scores are discarded at the end of the day. One of the players must be over 16 and have a car, license and auto insurance.
CORPORATE TEAM (SUPERHERO OR SIDEKICK)
Corporate teams are members of the same company who are competing on behalf of that company. This is a great way to spend even more time with your co-workers and build your brand reputation! One of the players must be over 16 and have a car, license and auto insurance.
- Teams have to stay together during the competition, one car per team.
- Cell phone (with a camera) is a must
- Registration begins at 8 AM
- Captains get the clues in the team packet the night before
- Teams with the most points win the most prizes
- Both Divisions: there will be individual prizes for Best Picture, Video, Costume, Sponsor, more…